Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mel Zeppelin



Mel Zelaya:

..I'm protecting myself from the gamma rays and the mind control weapon given by the Israeli government to the golpistas. I signed the Guaymuras-Tegucigalpa agreement under the influence of that weapon and then had to regain my senses to do the opposite of what I signed.

...Better start thinking clearly...

...I am legend...I am legend...I am who I am what I'yam...

...Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move,
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.
Ah, ah, child, way you shake that thing,
Gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.

...Letter to self...better stop talking to myself...even better...better start arguing and responding to myself...

Photo: Courtey of La Gringas Blogicito....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, José! This is getting a little irreverent, don't you think? ;-D

    I heard him on Radio Globo tonight and I really think that he has lost it. They kept asking him for an opinion on the UD participating in elections. He would rant and rave all the usual stuff until they had to interrupt him 2-3 times. Then they would ask again and he would rant and rave until they had to interrupt him 2-3 times again. I'm telling you, I'm almost feeling sorry for him.

    José, I would like to email you about something but I don't find an address anywhere. Can you email me at the address on the front of my blog, please?

    ReplyDelete